Welcome to the Ricegrowers Limited trading as CopRice (“CopRice”) web site!
Copyright in the material which appears at the CopRice site or any other Internet site (including any text, photographs or artwork) vests, subject to the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 and any agreement to the contrary, in the author of the material whether that be the site content provider or some other person or organisation. In most cases on this web site, copyright is vested in CopRice.
You are welcome to:
- reproduce for personal, in-house or non-commercial use any material displayed at this web site of which CopRice is the copyright owner;
- reproduce any of that material for the personal use of a third party, provided this is not part of a commercial service;
- reproduce small extracts of any of that material, tables or diagrams provided the source of this material is appropriately acknowledged;
- link to this web site, or any part of it, except as excluded below
You must obtain prior written consent from Mr Gerard Woods, General Manager CopRice to:
- reproduce whole documents or major extracts, including the transmission of electronic copies to other people;
- charge for providing information from this web site to a third party;
- reproduce photographs;
- use the CopRice logo, or any other logo owned by CopRice;
- link to this web site in a way that might suggest that the information was provided by someone other than CopRice;
- link to this web site in a way that displays advertising or might suggest endorsement of a product or service by CopRice.
CopRice can not and does not grant you any permission or authority in respect works the subject of copyright owned by any third party, or material which appears at third-party Internet sites (we strongly recommend that you refer to the copyright statements at those sites before making use of the material).