How Pellets differ from Grain
Some other features and benefits include:
• Steam processing of pellets – better starch utilisation: up to 15% better utilization per kilogram of feed which can help to increase milk production, weight gain or improve herd health and fertility.
• Ability to customize rations – formulated specific to feedrate to compliment your pastures.
• Buffers & additives added uniformly – added at the correct feedrate ensuring each animal gets the required dose.
• No further processing required – complete feed; no extra time or labour to roll or mix rations.
• Even vitamin & mineral distribution – no selective feeding by cows, cows receive balanced vitamins & minerals in ration.
• Low dust – reduced inhalation of dust by people & cows, making a safer, healthier & more pleasant workplace.
• No risk of unpalatable or toxic substances associated with supplements.
• No contamination such as weeds, metals or chemicals.
• Quality guaranteed – you get the energy, protein, additives, vitamins and minerals you pay for.
Pellets are a smart choice for dairy farmers that want to reduce their labour, ensure their cows receive the correct additives and medications at the recommended rate and utilize up to 15% more of the bale feed delivered in the dairy.
For more information, speak to your CopRice representative Free call 1800 267 742.