BUY ANY COPRICE PRODUCT AND GO INTO THE DRAW TO WIN A $200 IN STORE VOUCHER
(New South Wales Promotion)
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. These are the terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Conditions of Entry) for the Promotion. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry. Entries must comply with these Conditions of Entry to be valid.
2. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry in any event.
3. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Promoter is Ricegrowers Limited trading as CopRice (ABN 55 007 481 156) (Promoter) of NIP 37 Yanco Avenue, Leeton NSW 2705. Telephone: 02 6953 0422. The Promotion is authorised under Permit No. LTPS/17/19398.
5. “Participating Store” means Coastal Rural Traders, Kirkwoods Rutherford, Leppington Farm Pet & Hardware, Sydney Equestrian Supplies, SuperPetz Warehouse Tuggerah & Glendenning, Raymonds Warehouse CRT, Bowral Co Op and Bedwells Feed Bar.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
6. Entry in the Promotion is open to New South Wales residents aged 18 years or older (Eligible Entrants). The Promoter may determine who is an Eligible Entrant based on these Conditions of Entry in its reasonable discretion. The following people are not eligible to enter:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 6(a) of these Conditions of Entry.
7. The Promotion will commence at 8:00am on Monday 13 November 2017 and conclude at 5:00pm on Friday 15 December (Competition Period).
HOW TO ENTER
8. To enter the Promotion, the Eligible Entrant must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
(a) purchase any CopRice product from a Participating Store;
(b) fully complete a competition entry form; and
(c) place completed entry form in the competition entry box in the Participating Store,
9. Limit of one (1) Eligible Entry per person only. Any multiple entries/entrants, incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable or incorrect entries will be disqualified. Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase during the Competition Period.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of age, identity, residential address of any winner and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name; multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
PRIZE DRAW AND PRIZE INFORMATION
11. There will be 8 draws, one for each of the Participating Stores. All draws will take place at 10:00am on Wednesday 20 December 2017 at Level 1, Chadstone Tower One, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148. The first valid entry drawn in each draw will receive a price.
12. Prize consists of one $200 voucher for each Participating Store at which the entry was submitted. The total value of all prizes is $1,600.00. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Gift vouchers must be used before the expiry date stated on the gift voucher, otherwise the gift voucher will be forfeited. The prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card issuer. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of the Promoter or the gift card issuer.
13. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reason, the Promoter, in its complete discretion, may substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, and any and all other expenses incurred as a consequence of receiving the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
14. The Prize winners will be notified by phone and email from the Promoter’s marketing team on Thursday 21 December 2017 and the name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website www.coprice.com.au on 21 December 2017.
15. Prizes will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of the close of the Competition Period.
RE-DRAW/S (IF ANY)
16. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner cannot be contacted and a prize is unclaimed, a second chance draw will be conducted on Thursday 1 February 2018 at 12 noon at the same place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
17. Winners will be notified by phone and email within 2 days of the second chance draw and the name of the winners will be published on the Promoter’s website www.coprice.com.au on Monday 5 February 2018.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Competition Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action permitted by law, including cancelling, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
20. By entering the Promotion, the entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter.
21. Any entrant who, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct or beaches these Conditions of Entry will be disqualified.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter, its related entities, employees, agents, directors and contractors, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss), without limitation in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of a Prize.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a Prize.
24. Prize winners consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter , without compensation for an indefinite period and entrants agree to co-operate with the Promoter in relation to such activity.
25. All entries are the property of the Promoter after submission by the entrant.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER